AsciiDoc+BitBucket for Technical Writers₹850
About this course
About this course
Training Name: Workshop on AsciiDoc Authoring + BitBucket for technical documentation
Date: Jan 16, 2022
- Jan 30: Markdown Authoring + GitHub Workshop – 10.30 AM-12.30 PM (Indian Standard Time)
- Jan 16: AsciiDoc Authoring + BitBucket workshop – 10.30 AM-12.30 PM (Indian Standard Time)
Who can join!
- Tech Writers
- Anyone who want to grab opportunity in the world of Markdown
How to Register
- For INDIAN BANKS: CLICK HERE TO FILL REGISTRATION FORM
- For CREDIT CARD OR INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Only for AsciiDoc: INR 850
- 2-in-1 (AsciiDoc+Markdown): INR 2000
- Group Registration of 3 or more members together for both: INR 1800 each
- More discount: JOIN TWTs ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP to avail discounts upto 25% and additional facilities for one year. View Membership page for details.
What will the course cover!
- Introduction to AsciiDoc Syntax
- How it is transforming the Technical Documentation world
- AsciiDoc vs Markdown
- AsciiDoc Editors
- How to use AsciiDoc
- Building Blocks
- Document Attributes
- Formatting codes
- Table of Content
- Preparing a Guide using AsciiDoc
- Using BitBucket for Technical Documentation project
- Collaboration with team in projects using AsciiDoc
- Publishing to multiple formats
- Preparing a website using AsciiDoc (a web page)
- Migration of content: AsciiDoc and Other Tools (Example, MS Word)
Use the contact details on our website to call us or write to us.
About the Trainer
Punit Shrivastava is a technical writer with 17+ years of experience in the field of technical documentation. Being into journalism before picking Technical Communication as profession, he understands the importance of saving time while writing and how writers spend more time on struggling with tools than writing during a project, especially when the deadlines are good enough to drop one dead.
Having used AsciiDoc to develop project documentation and website in his career, he loves to share his on-the-job knowledge to help other technical writers apply the same at work.
Feel free to connect with him on LinkedIn.