Technical Documentation Tools Workshops: MadCap Flare and FrameMaker₹5000
About this course
This weekly module contains two workshops, one each on MadCap Flare and Adobe FrameMaker.
This is part of the Technical Documentation Tools Workshops that TWT offers under Technical Writing Fundamentals Certificate Course. This workshops are useful for first-time users of a tool and help the participants get started with using the tool, creating multiple projects, and publishing the outputs.
In other weekly module for tools, we cover Oxygen XML Author and Confluence.
IMPORTANT!! Those who have registered for Technical Writing Fundamentals Course should not register separately for this Module.
You can register for one or multiple modules of Technical Writing Fundamentals Course. If you register as group of 3 or select multiple modules then there is additional discount on every module.
Dates: May 21-22
- May 21: MadCap Flare Workshop
- May 22: Adobe FrameMaker Workshop
Timing: 2.30-5.30 PM IST
How to Register
- Fee for this Module (Both Days) – INR 5000
- Only for one Workshop: INR 2700
Inclusion in the Course
- Session = 6 hours in 2 days
- Helpline = Trainers available to help outside the session duration
- Project activities during the sessions for participants
- Reference toolkit for future usage
- Participation Certificate
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.