Domain knowledge is considered one of the key requirements for employees of any field. Technical Writers often batter with the thought of whether Domain Knowledge is as important to them as Documentation tools and Technical Writing processes!
Those who wish to take a dip, often find it tough to get good knowledge about Domain from a technical writer’s perspective.
Does the term Domain Knowledge have different meanings for technical writers when compared to Product Manager, Developers, Solution Engineers, and so on?
Let us find out in the panel discussion where Tech Writer’s Tribe hosts two experienced technical writers as panelists to help you understand the WHYs and HOWs of Domain Knowledge for Technical Writers.
Topic: Domain Knowledge and Technical Writers
Time: 10.30-11.45 AM IST
Date: Dec 19 (Sunday)
Format of Panel Discussion
- Anchor to ask Questions to panelists
- Panelists to share their personal experiences about learning the domain as a technical writer
- Highlighting two domains: Data Governance and Hospital Management
- Q&A: From Participants to panelists
- Additional: Participants can also share knowledge about their experience in a domain or any tips you would like to share with others.
Meet the Panelists
Panelist 1: Saras Ojha
Panelists 2: Gopalkrishna Tharoor
Host: Punit Shrivastava
Punit Shrivastava is involved in mentoring and helping technical writing community for a long time. He prefers sharing knowledge and learning with the focus on having a skilled community. He has 20+ years of experience in the field of writing that spreads across writing for English daily, The Asian Age, and 17+ experience in technical documentation.