05 Oct Technical Documentation Tools Workshops: MadCap Flare and FrameMaker
This weekly module contains two workshops, one each on MadCap Flare and Adobe FrameMaker.
This is part of the Technical Documentation Tools Workshops that TWT offers under Technical Writing Fundamentals Certificate Course. This workshops are useful for first-time users of a tool and help the participants get started with using the tool, creating multiple projects, and publishing the outputs.
In other weekly module for tools, we cover Adobe RoboHelp, Oxygen XML Author and Confluence.
IMPORTANT!! Those who have registered for Technical Writing Fundamentals course should not register separately for this Module.
Dates: Nov 26-27
- Nov 26: MadCap Flare Workshop
- Nov 27: Adobe FrameMaker Workshop
Timing: 2.30-5.30 PM IST
How to Register
- Fee for this Module (Both Days) – INR 5000
- Only for one Workshop: INR 2700
Inclusion in the Course
- Session = 6 hours in 2 days
- Helpline = Trainers available to help outside the session duration
- Project activities during the sessions for participants
- Reference toolkit for future usage
- Participation Certificate