17 Dec AsciiDoc+BitBucket Workshop
About this course
Training Name: Workshop on AsciiDoc Authoring + BitBucket for technical documentation
Date: Dec 25, 2022
Time: 2.30-5.30 PM (Indian Standard Time)
Who can join!
- Tech Writers
- Anyone who want to grab opportunity in the world of Markdown
How to Register
Registration is closed for Batch 3.
- Only for AsciiDoc: INR 1500
- More discount: JOIN TWTs ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP to avail discounts upto 25% and additional facilities for one year. View Membership page for details.
What will the course cover!
- Introduction to AsciiDoc Syntax
- How it is transforming the Technical Documentation world
- AsciiDoc vs Markdown
- AsciiDoc Editors
- How to use AsciiDoc
- Building Blocks
- Document Attributes
- Formatting codes
- Table of Content
- Preparing a Guide using AsciiDoc
- Using BitBucket for Technical Documentation project
- Collaboration with team in projects using AsciiDoc
- Publishing to multiple formats
- Preparing a website using AsciiDoc (a web page)
- Migration of content: AsciiDoc and Other Tools (Example, MS Word)
Use the contact details on our website to call us or write to us.
About the Trainer
Punit Shrivastava is a technical writer with 17+ years of experience in the field of technical documentation. Being into journalism before picking Technical Communication as profession, he understands the importance of saving time while writing and how writers spend more time on struggling with tools than writing during a project, especially when the deadlines are good enough to drop one dead.
Having used AsciiDoc to develop project documentation and website in his career, he loves to share his on-the-job knowledge to help other technical writers apply the same at work.
Feel free to connect with him on LinkedIn.