21 Sep Technical Writing Certificate Course
The course prepares you to get skilled in the processes, standards, and tools knowledge required to start the career as a technical writer.
Learn the skills that make a Technical Writer in the IT industry different from any other writer or profession.
Learn to THINK and WRITE like a Technical writer using global authoring processes, such as DITA, and trends, such as Markdown, AsciiDoc and GitHub.
The course also helps freshers as well as professional technical writers to face the workplace challenge of working in Agile implementing DDLC. Apart from the most popular and trending authoring tools, the course trains you to think like a technical writer in the IT industry.
WANT TO ENROLL ONLY IN A SELECTED MODULE?
Experienced technical writers can enroll only for selected modules. You can select the weekend module (April 8-June 3, 2023). You will receive participation certificate. Click Technical Writing Weekend Modules only and join.
Registration is open for Batch 13.
The fee includes an 18% GST fee as per the Indian government rule.
- Early Bird Individual Fee (Open): INR 24,000
- Group of 3 or more: INR 23,500 each
- Individual Fee (Starts after closing Early Bird offer): INR 28,000
Common discount: Discount of 25% / 15% / 10% on total fee for TWT Annual members.
TWTs ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP: View Membership page for details.
Option 1 (Fee without processing charges)
- Individual Fee (INR 24,000): Using UPI payment (India only).
- Group of 3 or more (INR 23,500 each)
Make UPI Payment
Copy UPI ID from the form and pay directly from your UPI payment app (GPay, PhonePe, PayTM or others)
Option 2 (Fee+Processing Charges) (INR 24,500+): Using Debit/Credit card of any banks outside India, involves international transaction charges
Pay using Debit/Credit Cards/Paypal/Netbanking
See testimonials and success of our students from the previous batches. Click to view Testimonials
- All who have started career but want to switch to Technical Writing.
- All Technical Writers who want to excel in Technical Writing and Project Delivery.
- All who want to start career as a Technical Writer.
- All who have taken a break in career and want to join the IT industry as a Technical Writer
Registration is open to people from all countries.
Requirements for participants
Must have a Desktop/laptop during the session.
- Days of Training: 2 Months
- Sessions: 9 Weekends, 18 Sessions, 54 hours
- Dates of Sessions: July 1-2, 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 29-30, Aug 5-6, 12-13, 19-20, 26-27
- Time: 2.30-5.30 PM Indian Standard Time (For all 18 sessions)
- Placement Assistance FOR FRESHERS
- Learn to THINK and WRITE: The key requirement for a technical writer is to think in the right direction. The art of thinking defines how one writes. The core focus of this course is in helping students learn that art.
- Get ready with Multiple Documentation Tools: The course helps you learn multiple tools so that you can qualify for multiple jobs. The tools covered are MadCap Flare, Adobe FrameMaker, Oxygen XML, Confluence and MS-Word.
- Get Equipped with Trending processes: Learn about new trends, Markdown and GitHub, and how to create videos using Camtasia.
Dates: July 1-2
Introduction to Technical Documentation and Technical Writing
- What is Technical Documentation
- Industry and Domains using Technical Documentation
- Key components of Technical Documentation
- Who is a Technical Writer?
- Key Skills Required
- How to be a successful Technical Writer
Style guides and Templates
- Types of Style Guides: MSTP, Chicago and others
- Templates: Concept, how to create a template
About the Trainers
About the Instructor
The course will be conducted by 8 instructors led by Punit Shrivastava.
Punit Shrivastava is involved in mentoring and helping technical writing community for a long time. He prefers sharing knowledge and learning with the focus on having a skilled community. He has 22+ years of experience in the field of writing that spreads across writing for English daily, The Asian Age, and 18+ experience in technical documentation.
Srinivas m vPosted at 14:14h, 09 January
I’m now working as a technical writer in Harman.
Since I wanted to have exposure of these courses i am interested in this.
Koustubh Keshav PatwardhanPosted at 11:19h, 28 March
I am from Pune, India. I am interested in this course.
K_adminPosted at 16:43h, 28 March
Please call us or WhatsApp at +91 7337332587 or email your questions to email@example.com.
YOGESH GOPAL PATILPosted at 20:42h, 05 April
I am interested in this course
K_adminPosted at 10:35h, 06 April
Thank you for contacting. Please check the details in this course page where you have made the request. You can use the links to register directly. If you have any questions after going through the details, please contact our Support (+91 7337332587).