04 Oct Fundamentals of API documentation Certificate Course
No understanding of code, no challenge. Join our Fundamentals of API documentation course to start your career as an API documentation writer.
Course Name: Fundamentals of API Documentation Certificate Course (Online) Batch 16
- Days of Training: 21 days
- Sessions: 3 Weekends, 6 Sessions, 15 hours
- Dates of Sessions: April 15-16, 22-23, 29-30
- Time: 10.30 AM-12.45 PM Indian Standard Time (For all 6 sessions)
Takeaway from Course
- Understand and write code
- Prepare API documentation based on global templates
- Learn how to use Postman and Swagger
Earlier, 15 Batches were completed with full capacity in just 2 years. Professionals from other domains have joined the full course and become skilled to grab opportunities as a technical writer in the IT industry.
Full course: 340+ students completed the course in two years
- Students from multiple countries have participated.
- Some of the students have already started working as API documentation writers now.
How to Register
Registration is open for Batch 16.
You can pick one of the two options to register and make the payment. Based on the option selected, the fee will vary.
Common discount: Discount of 25% / 15% / 10% on total fee for TWT Annual members. For details, view TWT Annual Membership.
As per the Indian government rule, the fee includes GST of 18%.
Option 1: UPI Payment for India
- Full Fee: INR 5800 (With 18% GST – no processing charge)
- Group of 3: INR 5600 each (With 18% GST – no processing charge)
- Make payment: Use QR Code (for banks in India) and save processing charge. Click to Register.
Option 2 (Indian Debit/Credit Cards)
- Full Fee: INR 6000
- Group of 3: INR 5800
- For Payments using Indian or non-Indian cards. Processing charges apply. CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT AND REGISTER
Option 3 (Payment in USD) Fee: USD 100
- Open the URL: paypal.me/techwriterstribe
- Pay to TWT Paypal account and enter transaction details.
- Click to Register.
Requirements for participants
- Must have a Desktop/Laptop to work on exercises during the session.
- Must have POSTMAN downloaded to use for practice during the session.
- Must have access to Microsoft Teams from Laptop.
- Must have a GMAIL/Google ID
What is API?
- Web services
- HTTP & HTTPS
- SOAP and REST APIs
- Learning how to write code in JSON
REST APIs (POSTMAN)
- Authorization & Authentication
- Query Parameters
- Creating API document
REST APIs (Swagger)
- Understanding OpenAPI Specs
- Testing APIs
- Creating API document
- Structure of an API document
- Grammar and sentence construction
- Best practices
- Tips and Tricks
- How your API doc website should look like
Disclaimer! The course curriculum can be modified if required to suit better interest of the participants.
About the Instructor
Pallavi Deshpande is an accomplished Technical Writer with overall 15+ years of experience. Having helped organisations shape their Developer documentation strategy, she holds specialisation in production documentation also. Apart from product and API documentation, she loves to play around Docs-as-code using Hugo.
SridharPosted at 09:58h, 10 March
I am looking for an API Documentation certification course. Please provide more info on that.