10 Jul Microcopy Writing for UX Writers: What, Why, How?
TWT Kerala Team invites you to learn about Microcopy writing for UX Writers. Join to learn from the experienced speaker, Caroline Grant, during the TWT weekend event.
Tech Writer’s Tribe organises learning events every week. This is the 173rd consecutive weekend of learning events.
Topic: Microcopy Writing for UX Writers: What, Why, How?
- Date: July 29, 2023
- Time: 18:30-19:30 (6.30 PM) IST
- Registration: INR 125 or USD 25 from website or INR 100 from Tech Writer’s Tribe App: https://techwriterstribe.rpy.club/
- Hosts: TWT Team Kerala
- MS Teams: The meeting will be hosted on MS Teams.
About the Session
This session can benefit all who are:
- Interested in UX Writing
- UX/Technical Writer willing to know about Microcopy
UX writing has evolved into its own discipline in the tech industry. It’s seen as essential to product success and a seamless customer experience.
What you’ll learn:
- An intro to UX writing/microcopy
- Why you should care about microcopy
- Do’s and don’ts of microcopy
- Best practice tips
- A small demo showing how we use Figma/Ditto Words to collaborate with UX designers when working on a piece of microcopy.
Meet the Guest
20+ years of experience creating product documentation and microcopy for digital products. Working with Bazaarvoice.com for 4+ years, she is passionate about writing intuitive, engaging, high-quality technical content.
Current Role: Lead Technical Writer at Bazaarvoice.com
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
About TWT Kerala Team
TWT Kerala Team has organised an offline event and multiple innovative online events in the past. While Offline event was organised by Rahul Hari and Julie Jose, in the past multiple other volunteers (Binu Ann Mathew and Smera T) have come forward to help the community.
Last few events:
- April 1, 2023: Conference in Thiruvananthapuram
- April 13, 2022: How to be a Successful Freelance Writer by Sreekesh
- March 27, 2022: Working in Wiki by Sara Kamen
- May 1, 2021: Open Source project for Technical Writers by Swati Thacker
- Nov 15, 2020: API Documentation for Beginners by Sarita Saivikram
Team Members: Rahul Hari and Neena Sreedev
You can get in touch with the team members for any questions or if you want to contribute.