02 Sep TWT Webinar: Collaboration for Customer Success
TWT Pune Team invites you to attend a Webinar on Collaboration for Customer Success.
Tech Writer’s Tribe organises learning events every week. This is the 181st consecutive weekend of learning events.
- Date: September 16, 2023
- Time: 10.45-11.45 AM IST
- Registration: Free
- Hosts: TWT Team Pune
- Meeting invite: The meeting will be hosted on MS Teams and the first invite will be sent on September 13, 2023.
Recording of the webinar
About the Webinar
Collaboration for Customer Success
Time: 10.45-11.45 AM IST
Collaborating with diverse teams enhances problem-solving, respecting different ideas, establishing common goals, building strong relationships, and many more.
In this webinar, we will learn and discuss about:
– Improving self-help documentation to reduce customer cases.
– Understanding content types and their usage for customers.
– Finding common issues and providing best practices.
About TWT Pune Team
Current Team Members: Vidhi Thakur, Shivani Waikar, Shalaka Kulkarni, Tejashwini Barimani, Prerana Sharma, Prachi Bhoite
TWT Pune Team has organised three offline events and multiple online events in the past. Multiple volunteers have contributed in the past
Last few events:
- Aug 19, 2023: Webinar (Conflict Management)
- July 22, 2023: 3rd Offline Conference
- March 4, 2023: 2nd Offline Conference
- April-June, 2023: TWT Whitepaper contest
- Sept 17, 2022: 1st Offline Conference
You can get in touch with the team members for any questions or if you want to contribute.