27 Mar The TWT Challenge : Grey matter matters!
Posted at 14:05h in Mar-2021, Videos 0 Comments
2. Without this his thesis was rejected
5. important ingredient for the dark amphibolic witches of Macbeth
9. What’s in a name just holler and assemble
11. Order this notch
13. Never right in exams! Can’t monopolize without.
15. An over active kid? Then Relate!
16. Phalanx to point out the catalogue
17. The cess was embedded, within reach
1. Looking for a hallmark acoustically future vibes
3. The Captain needs this Title : underline this inscription!
4. Asked to set up my old number cruncher: a trick model
6. Within the kiosk: they lay the foundation
7. Too much drama in this scheme
8. Sparkle in my word treasury
10. Methodically designed
11. Is needed to and rhymes with…build??
12. Seriously, dead and buried with a chisel
14. Walks away with my tempered plate to decorate!
9. Call out
QUIZ - Chew a Slice of This Brainy Bit!
- As per MSTP, phrases like “system will wait,” “Engine behaves,” “system will not excuse,” should be avoided because they represent ______
- What is the process of creating a national or linguistic variant of a product (document) called?
- Name the on-screen help system consisting of bubbles that describes items on the screen.
- What do you call the text displayed on the screen that responds to user input?
- What are the three basic information types in DITA topics?
- What is the term that explains general values and attitudes of an organization?
- What is the tool used for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management?
- Which e-learning tool allows you to create immerse learning scenarios, where learners can use VR headsets to get a 360 degree view?
- What is the written document called which is sent to a prospective client in order to obtain a specific job?
- Which separate document written when software application is modified reports the enhanced features, new options and bugs fixed?
- This not only improves the overall quality of the documents, but leads to higher translation speed and significant reduction in localization costs.
- What does a PATCH request do in an API?
- Bubble help
- Active text
- Concept, task, and reference
- Corporate culture
- Adobe Captivate
- A proposal
- Release notes
- Terminology management
- Makes partial changes to an existing resource
Read Other Articles of Edition 3 (March, 2021)
- Seven Tips to Nail Down Technical Writing by Sunita Vyas
- Quality Resume Guide by Mohan Raghuram
- Using GitHub for Authoring by Anitha Rao
- Winner : TWT 1st Anniversary Article writing competition by Mridula Pradhan
- A Tribute to Tech Writer’s Tribe by Serena
- Poem and Painting: In Love by Nupur Pattnaik
- Painting: Musings by Mridula Menon
- Story time: Spin a Yarn by Farheen Banu